Honey BBQ Chicken
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, bonless and skinless
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Cut chicken breast into 1/2 inch strips.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in skillet to medium high.
- Toss the strips of chicken in flour.
- Fry the Chicken till light golden brown. Mean time mix the bbq sauce and honey together.
- Place the chicken on baking sheet and liberally brush with the honey bbq sauce. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pull out the chicken and brush with sauce again and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I looooooove cooking and trying new recipes and making them my own!