Honey-Balsamic Roasted Carrots
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From 'The Glorious Vegetables of Italy'.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb carrot, cut in half crosswise then each half cut lengthwise into quarters
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon good-quality flavorful honey
- 2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Put the carrots in a roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, and 2 teaspoons vinegar. Pour over the carrots. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of pepper. Toss gently to combine. Roast the carrots for 10 minutes; toss and roast for 15 minutes more, or until the carrots are tender and browned in spots.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle a few more drops of vinegar and some sea salt on top. Serve hot or warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION