Honey Baked Chicken
photo by niklbyrd
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Rub chicken with garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl beat egg yolk with honey and butter. Then brush mixture over chicken.
- Place chicken in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes until chicken is cooked and juices run clear. Basting with remaining mixture.
- Turn Chicken and bake 10 minutes or so. just until that side is cooked to the color you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!