Honey-Apple Pork Chops
photo by TasteTester
- Ready In:
- Place chops in a shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour marinade over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Place on grill, approximately six inches from medium-hot coals.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting with remaining marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade when meat is grilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wonderful pork chops! I bought 4 sirloin pork chops and did use apple juice. For the soy sauce I used regular low salt and added extra garlic. Marinated for 3 hours and the chops tasted great. The marinade works so well with the pork chops and we will make these again. Made and reviewed for the 123 tag game. Thank you Lori for sharing with us!