Honey and Soy Sauce Marinade
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 90 g honey
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 500 g chicken meat (1 lb)
- Mix all ingredients for marinade.
- Pour marinade over chicken meat. Make sure every part of meat is covered.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnigt.
- Try this: You may want to put marinade and meat into a plastic bag, tie the bag together and turn it from time to time while in the fridge.
Join The Conversation