Honey Almond Cupcakes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I was trying to come up with a cupcake that had lots of flavor without the added sugar that normal cupcakes had, plus using heathier ingredients.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup oil (soybean oil)
- 3 tablespoons honey (farm honey)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg (separated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup berries
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2. Mix oil, honey, almond extract and egg yolk together.
- 3. Add salt, baking powder, flour and milk together.
- 4. Beat egg white until stiff and fold into batter until creamy.
- 5. Pour batter into paper lined cupcake pan.
- 6. Bake for 20 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7. Let cool.
- 1. Whip cream (I prefer heavy whipping cream).
- 2. Mash your favorite berries.
- 3. Blend berries into whipped cream.
- 4. Add on top of cupcakes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION