Homestyle Turkey Meatloaf
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe came from the Body for Life Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, egg whites, salsa, oats, soup mix and black pepper.
- Press mixture into 9" x 5" loaf pan and spread ketchup over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center and juice is clear, about 60 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION