Homemade Spaghetti Sauce With Ground Beef
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Need sauce for your spaghetti? No Problem here!
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 normal sized cans tomato sauce (if you have paste add 1 can of water to thin out)
- 1 small bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 table spoons onion powder
- 1 table spoon garlic powder (add more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (Basil, Thyme, Rosemary, Oragano. can use seperatley together or not at all!)
- Mince onion and bell pepper.
- Heat oil in medium pan.
- Put minced onion and bell pepper into small bowl and add garlic and toss around.
- sauté in oil on low until very lightly toasted.
- Add ground beef and brown on medium.
- Drain excess grease.
- pour tomato sauce in medium bowl.
- add onion powder, black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning and mix.
- pour into pan with ground beef and simmer 7-10 minutes
- serve over pasta for a delicious delight!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION