Homemade Shrimp Scampi
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, uncooked deveined peeled
- 1 medium green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated, if desired
- Use a 10-inch skillet, with oil heated over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and all of the remaining ingredients, except parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp are just turning pink. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!