Homemade Seasoned Breadcrumbs for Tswilsie
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1 French bread or 1 Italian bread, day old, loaf, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- If bread is soft place in a warm oven to dry out or slightly toast it then cool.
- Process the bread in a food processor till fine. Add rest of ingredients and process till combined. Store in ziplock storage bags. Can be frozen for long time storage.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!