Homemade Powdered Apple Cider Mix
- Ready In:
- 1 cup orange drink mix
- 1 cup apple, drink mix (powdered, sugar sweetened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant tea powder
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemonade, mix (powdered, sugar-sweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- For each serving, place 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mix in a cup.
- Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.
- Serve hot.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook my mom is a wonderful cook who I often tell she should open her own restaurant and her biggest pet peeve is also my own STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED OR CALLED!!! I have a half mastiff half pit bull puppy who is my baby, I have no children and therefor spoil my dog. I am single and find that cooking fills the empty boring hours on Friday and Saturday nights. I have just moved to Tacoma Washington area from Idaho and have not found any friends whom I can experiment with my cooking on often my " recipes" are measured as some of this a little that or a pinch here or there making reproducing a dish very difficult so finding this web sight was a blessing in disguise now I can find the dishes I "accidentally" created and can make them again and again