Homemade Pork Sausage
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs pork
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sage
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- place all ingredients in a mixing bowl large enough to hand mix ingredients.
- after thoroughily mixing the ingredients.cover and place in fridge over night.
- you can either roll into 1 lb logs and seal -- or make individual patties.
- individual patties should be separated with plastic wrap.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
long time..self taught cook..more than 25 years of competition bbq.........just retiring from paint contracting and plan to open a carry out business..in 2008...texas style bbq..in va. where wife was transferred. raised in dallas....my mentor..jack ruby...yep!..that one. picqued my interest when i cleaned his strip club on saturday mornings..as a teenager..i was standing in front of his building..after kennedy passed in the motorcade..then was assassinated a few blocks away. jack used to fix breakfast for me..and taught me to make omelets....