Homemade Pizza - Kimmies8899
photo by Muffin Goddess
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- mozzarella cheese
- tomato sauce
- 1. Mix Water and Yeast until dissolved.
- 2. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- 3. Mix in Olive Oil, Flour, Salt and Sugar.
- 4. Coat lightly with Olive Oil.
- 5. Let rise for about 30 minutes.
- 1. Spread the pizza out to fit the pan.
- 2. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough.
- 3. Sprinkle as much Mozarella cheese as you want over the sauce.
- 4. Add any other ingredients you may want, ham, sausage or pepperoni.
- Multiple veggies, etc.
- 5. Put in preheated oven of 450 degrees.
- 6. Bake for 10-15 Minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!