Homemade Matzah for Passover
Home made Matzah is SO delicious - and so simple to make.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups flour (can be half white or half whole wheat)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional, oil will make it soft like a tortilla, No oil it will be a cracker) (optional)
- Combine ingredients and knead for ten minutes.
- Roll into a ball, cut in half, then cut each half into 8 pieces.
- Roll out each piece as thinly as possible into ovals,.
- pierce with a fork several times, to eliminate air holes,.
- and place on baking sheet covered with Parchment Paper.
- Bake at 450 to 500 for about 5 minutes, or until slightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION