Homemade Instant Suisse Mocha Mix
Yet another from the Living on a Dime website. A good gift, a good make-ahead. I made it with soymilk powder so that we could have it dairy-free, and it was a big hit with me and with my boys. You can vary the amount of sugar to taste.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder or 1 cup soymilk powder
- Stir ingredients together.
- Process in a blender until powdered.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Attach a note to the container: "Use 1 cup of hot water and 2 tablespoons of coffee mix for each cup of coffee.".