Home Made Soft Ice Cream
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This came from Vegetarian Ice Cream: 25 Easy To Make Recipes. I haven't tried this, posting for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 300 ml milk (3.2% fat milk)
- 250 ml 35% fat cream
- 35 g powdered milk
- 90 g sugar
- 10 g cornstarch
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- Mix sugar, vanilla sugar and milk powder in a saucepan. While stirring, slowly pour 250ml of milk into the saucepan. The ret 50ml of milk should be mixed with the starch.
- Bring the saucepan to boiling, add starch and stir until thick. Remove from the flame, pour the contents through a sieve into a small bowl, cover with foil and let it cool.
- For whipping cream and milk mixture must be cold! Whip cream to soft peaks.
- Usually in the industrial ice cream production the ice cream is being whipped while freezing. But if the cream was whipped preliminarily, you end up with a softer and luch ice cream.
- Mix the cream with milk mixture, pour into a container and freeze. If you use an ice cream freezer, then freeze for 30 minutes. If you only have a regular freezer, then you need to take the ice cream out every 15 minutes and stir it with a mixer.
- The ready soft ice cream can be poured into cups and sent to the freezer fora couple of hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION