Holiday Spiced Tea
- Ready In:
9-10 festive half pint jars
- 2 (26 ounce) jars orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 (3 ounce) jar instant tea
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package red cinnamon candies
- 1 (6 ounce) package sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- cinnamon stick
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place into pretty airtight bottles.
- Tie with a ribbon and secure cinamon stick to make it festive.
- To serve add 1 tablespoon mix to 1 cup boiling water.
Join The Conversation
I was so excited to find a dry mix for this I loved it! I had to use crystal light orange drink due to i couldnt find tang any where. i think i will aslo try crystal light cranberry in addition to everything next time only because my wet recipe calls for cranberry juice thought it might be worth a try. i am planning on using this one in my christmas baskets this year. Thanks for sharing!