Holiday Hazelnut and Bailey's Coffee
I made this drink in honor of Chef V and her encouragement. This is a new drink made for Holiday Tag 2007.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces strong coffee
- 2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- Make your coffee to taste plus a tinge stronger.
- pour hot coffee into large mug.
- add Bailey's and Hazelnut flavored creamer.
- stir and drink up!
- add in whip cream at this point for that added pizazz.
- ** prepe and cook time does not include brewing time as everyones coffee maker is different.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 9 more