Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
A flavorful way to fix one of our favorite veggies!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, stem ends removed
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Stir hoisin sauce, orange juice, soy sauce and olive oil together in a large bowl. Add green beans, toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper. (Hoisin sauce is very salty, so be careful not to over-salt the green beans.).
- Spread beans in an even layer on a baking sheet with sides and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until they are soft and slightly shriveled.
- Sprinkle beans with chives and toss gently. Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with pan juices, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION