photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Layer one can of crescent rolls in a 9x13" pan and pinch together the cuts.
- Layer ham, provolone, drained red pepper, salami, swiss & pepperoni.
- Mix eggs and parmesan together and pour half the mixture over pepperoni.
- Layer one can of crescent rolls on top and pinch together the cuts.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes on 350° or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 30 year old housewife (newly married) that loves to cook. I pretty much will try anything that doesn't include seafood. I am a professional photographer so I have lots of time during the week to cook. I absolutely adore Taste of Home and read it religiously. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">