High Protein Banana Oat Ricotta Muffins With LSA
- Ready In:
- Coarsely grind oats using a coffee grinder or food processor. Add baking soda to it.
- Using a hand beater or a mixer blend sugar, ricotta cheese, eggs, oil, till smooth.
- Add bananas, oats, baking powder, flaxseed and blend till smooth ( about 3-4 minutes).
- Grease a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray or oil.
- Fill the muffin pans 3/4 , sprinkle flaxseed on them and bake 12-15 minutes till done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!