High Fiber White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread (cooking and baking spread)
- 1 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup toasted wheat germ
- Preheat over to 375 degrees, line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter" spread with Splenda and Molasses.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Sift together the All Purpose Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt.
- Fold into butter/sugar mixture until well mixed.
- Add nuts, chips and wheat germ.
- Use a teaspoon to measure out the right amount of dough and drop onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Seems as though I have always cooked. Our parents both worked and I was charged with making dinner. I have 3 brothers who had rather large appetites while growing up. </p> <p>I experiment and play with ingredients. If I like the result, I write it down so I can make it just the same way the next time I try. I now have a white binder filled with hand written recipes. </p>