Hidden Valley Ranch Orange Chicken Strips
Very easy chicken breast recipe flavored with Ranch dressing mix and orange marmalade. Great served over rice and garnished with mandarin oranges. From the Hidden Valley web site.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Cut chicken into strips and saute in oil until brown.
- Combine dry dressing mix, broth and marmalade and pour over chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation