Hibiscus "anti-Kool Aid" Tea
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 teaspoons rose hips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon verbena
- 1⁄4 teaspoon spearmint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rose petals
- Assemble all the ingredients and place in a tea ball. Note: If you don't own a tea ball, then you can put the ingredients directly in the water and then strain out later.
- Place tea ball in hot water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Add sweetener as needed.
- Note: this quantity of tea is actually enough to make about 2 quarts of tea.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!