Hershey's Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from the www.hersheys.com website.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened (or you can use margarine, softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, Hershey's brand is recommended
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups mint chocolate chips, 1 10 oz pkg of Hershey's brand is recommended
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in mint chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or just until set; do not overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION