MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
1 onion 4 beets pickle sugar, teeny mustard, salt mayo, herring
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 medium beets, boiled and shredded
- 5 small pickles, diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 pickled-herring fillets
- Boil beets until tender to the fork. The skin should be tearing and should peel off easily by hand.
- Cool beets in water and peel by hand.
- Add all ingredients except for mayo/herring to bowl and mix.
- If desired, freeze some or all for later preparation.
- Dice pickled herring fillets and add with mayo to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION