Herbes De Provence by Jaques Pepin
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
For quite some time I have been looking for a good Herbes de Provence recipe and this is it! Herbes de Provence is used in southern France. I like to use it in anything where I would normally use thyme, like chicken and dumplings.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon savory
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sage (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rosemary (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lavender flowers (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fennel seed (optional)
- In a small bowl put the thyme, savory, marjoram,and oregano. Add any of the optional herbs that you wish to add. Mix well.
- Store in a small glass container with a lid.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation