Herbed Scrambled Eggs
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper or 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 1 teaspoon parsley or 1 teaspoon chives (or a combination)
- melt butter in a non stick frying pan over med heat.
- pour in eggs, and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- with a wooden spoon, gently turn the eggs from bottom to top, scraping all around the edges of the pan.
- the eggs should not brown.
- when the eggs form soft curds, add herbs and turn onto a warmed plate immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for breakfast this morning, and it was so yummy! I did blend of fresh tarragon, parsley, and chives with a splash of milk, then scrambled them. When they were done I added some fresh grated Parmesan and it really hit the spot! Thanks for the great and simple recipe! I will be making this a lot! :-)