Herbed Garlic Bread
Use fresh herbs if possible. If you can't, cut the measurements down to 2 tsp of each. You can also bake this in a 400 oven for 15 minutes or until bread is hot & butter is melted.
- Ready In:
- 1 French baguette
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- Cut french stick in slices 2/3 of the way through, being careful not to cut into bottom crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Spread on slices of bread.
- Wrap securely in foil.
- Place on BBQ and grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation