Herbed Chicken with Boursin Pizza
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
- cornmeal pizza crust or new york-style pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled light boursin cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Prepare Commeal Crust.
- Combine white wine, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and pepper in medium bowl.
- Transfer wine mixture to large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag; seal bag and knead to coat chicken with marinade.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken to cutting board.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Top with chicken, Boursin cheese, basil an chives.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION