Herb Stuffed Rainbow Trout
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 375 to degrees F.
- Put garlic, rosemary, and sage into a small bowl.
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Toss well to combine and set aside.
- Brush the trout, inside and out with olive oil.
- Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Stuff half of the lemons and half of the herb mixture in each of the trout.
- Place on a coated baking pan.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before splitting in half and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!