- Ready In:
- 1 (5 -6 lb) leg of lamb, butterflied
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place the leg of lamb in a nonreactive dish.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and thyme in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the lamb, turning to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 10 hours, turning occasionally. Drain, reserving the marinade.
- Bake the lamb in preheated 450 oven for 10 minutes per pound or until done to taste, basting with the reserved marinade occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!