Herb Garlic Rotisserie Cornish Game Hens
photo by Tim_John
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 rock cornish hens
- 3⁄4 cup butter, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tangerines, juice of or 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, minced
- 1 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3 teaspoons aloha shoyu
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Rinse game hens and pat dry. In mixing bowl, blend all ingredients (except hens) into a paste. Rub herb paste thoroughly over the game hens and into the cavities, as well.
- Secure onto the rotisserie and roast for fifty five minutes to one hour, or until golden brown. If you don’t have a rotisserie, you can bake the game hens in a three hundred and fifty degree oven for the same amount of time, until brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!