Herb Butter for Steak Chicken Chops or Veggies
photo by Sandi From CA
- Ready In:
- Whisk butter until creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place butter on a piece of plastic wrap, and roll into a log shape.
- Twist the ends tight like a tootsie roll.
- Place in fridge or freezer until firm.
- Time does not include chilling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have made this several times with whatever herbs are in my garden at the time - usually green onions, basil, rosemary and Italian parsley. I also like to add a small sprinkle of red pepper and some finely diced garlic. We always baste our steaks with this. Great on potatoes, veggies...just about anything. Keep a batch in my fridge to flavor up anything