Herb Baked Fish
This recipe is very adaptable; use more or less of the herbs listed, or substitute for the ones you like. This fish dish always comes out perfect, but because of the high temperature, watch it closely so it doesn't over-cook. These are great served with a slice of lemon.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 package fish fillet, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Dip thawed fish fillets in milk to coat.
- Place in bread crumb mixture and coat completely pressing crumbs to adhere.
- Place fish fillets in greased baking dish.
- Drizzle melted margarine over fish.
- Bake at 500 degrees (this is not a printing error) on top rack of oven for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Delicious! Made this herb bake fish tonight and they really it the spot. I used it on Barramundi and Basa Fillet, both fishes tasted nice but the Barra had more intense flavour. Served it with roasted potatoes and fresh steam vegetables (Carrot, Sweet Corn, Brussels Sprout, Carrot, Zucchini and broccoli) Thank you Carrie Ann for a yummy dinner.