Hellmann's Carrot Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This one sounded interesting! Can't wait to try it...
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix with pudding
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour two (9-inch) round baking pans or 13 x 9-inch baking pan or Bundt pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until blended.
- Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs, carrots and pineapple; beat 30 seconds or until moistened.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Just before serving, frost cake with a cream cheese or whip cream frosting.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION