Heavenly Sweet Potato Pie
photo by Chef RZ Fan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft.
- Mash potatoes in a large-mixing bowl.
- Combine mashed sweet potatoes with eggs, syrup, vanilla, milk and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I graduated from the University of Delaware's HRIM program in '06. Been several years since I was last active and experimenting, but I'm coming back into it. I used to be vegetarian (even had a touch of the veganism), and I still love me my veggies, but I also love me my meat. I will never stop liking tofu no matter what. Don't knock until you try it cooked PROPERLY. Tofu is so easy to mess up.