- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 lbs halibut, fillets, skinless
- Preheat the oven broiler and grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut filets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread the parmesan cheese mixture on top of filets, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Soddy Daisy, Tennessee. We love the water. When weather permits, we are on our boat, either fishing or doing water sports. I own a home decor and gift store and when I am not there or on the water, I love to cook. My passion is always to find new recipes to add to my personal cookbook. My husband and I have (between us) five, very active teenagers. Sit down dinners are usually on the weekends when work and sports are not a problem. We are big fish eaters and if you asked my kids....Mom loves to make casseroles. (I personally do not think that they know how much time goes into a casserole!!!) I hope you enjoy the recipes that I add!