Hearty Chicken Noodle Casserol
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My daughter brought this recipe home from her Grandma Gerber's house the kids always loved it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta.
- Stir soup, milk, pepper, parmesan together.
- Mix in pasta and chicken pour into a 9x13 pan. Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION