Hearts of Palm With Cherry Tomatoes Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This one has less ingredients then the others I saw on here, but tasty none the less. Prep time doesn't include chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 14 ounces hearts of palm, pieces drained
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint small tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- In a medium bowl combine heart of palm, onion, tomatoes and basil. In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, water, oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour this over the tomato mixture and toss.
- Refrigerate 1-4 hours before serving. Stir and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION