Heart Healthy Vegetable and Egg Brunch Bowl
photo by dlgreer
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup julianne carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- Heat olive oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add Broccoli Florets.
- Add Mushrooms.
- Saute until mushrooms start to get soft.
- Add Water and Oyster Sauce.
- Add Julianne carrots.
- Saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Move vegetables to one side of skillet and add Egg Whites into the other side and cook using the sauce created until light and fluffy.
- Remove eggs.
- Add Spinach and saute until Spinach is just cooked.
- Add Vegetables to bowl and place scrambled Egg Whites to top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married 44 year old with 3 children, 2 boys and a girl. I am a network engineer with the state of Kentucky. We enjoy outdoor activities, camping, fishing, hiking, etc...