Healthy Soup Recipe With 4 Chinese Herbs and Pork Ribs
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 g lotus seeds
- 2 1⁄2 g euryale seeds
- 2 1⁄2 g coix seeds
- 2 1⁄2 g chinese angelica
- 100 g fresh chinese yams
- 300 g pork ribs
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- Wash and soak the lotus seeds, euryale seeds, coix seeds in warm water.
- Peel the chinese yam and slice thinly.
- Wash the pork ribs and parboil.
- Place the chinese yam, lotus seeds, euryale seeds, coix seeds, poria, and pork ribs into a ceramic bowl.
- Add the water until it covers the ingredients.
- Place the bowl in a steamer or big wok and steam for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add the salt and wine before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!