Healthy Shrimp Taco
- Ready In:
- boil shrimp until done 3-5 minutes.
- after boiling the shrimp, place in a bowl and add lime juice.
- mix taco seasoning according to directions on package.
- add shrimp to taco seasoning.
- dice and chop tomato, onion, and lettuce.
- place canole oil in skillet on high heat, then one by one place taco shells in the oil for 3 sec. and remove.
- place taco shell on plate and add all ingredients on taco shell and add your favorite tops -- enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!