Healthy Pina Colada Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a surprisingly tasty cake that is also fairly healthy.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup toasted coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding and pineapple. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely on a rack.
- Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation