Healthy Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup fat free Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well with a whisk.
- Let sit in the refrigerator overnight before using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
If the comments say My kids loved it! then I will probably think it's bland or otherwise yucky... so I don't make recipes that have a lot of My kids loved it! comments.