Healthy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix.
- In another bowl, cream the brown sugar into the eggs, then add milk, melted butter and applesauce.
- Stir liquid mixture into flour mixture until thoroughly moistened.
- Mix in chopped apples.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins of your choice.
- For normal sized muffins, bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. For large muffins, increase baking time to 30-35 minutes. (Servings denotes large muffins).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!