Healthiest Seafood Recipe Tandoori Crab
Crab marinated in tandoori masala and cooked in a traditional way of cooking in Ovalclay charcoal Tandoor till crisp and golden. Serve as an appetizer.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium size whole crab
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon red chili paste
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- First you need to clean the Crab. The best way to clean it is under running water.
- * Take the Crab on a chopping board and place your left Palm over the shell of the Crab. Take a knife with your right hand and place it below the eye part of the Crab. Insert little and press upwards . The shell will come out.
- * You can clean the shell and can use it for garnish the Crab when serving.
- * Now you can see some yellowish color things on it . You have to remove all these except the white color substances, which is the meat of the Crab . Hold it on running water and it will get cleaned .
- * Now using a knife cut the Crab into two parts and keep it aside .
- * Make a Tandoori masala also known as tandoori red masala using all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- * Mix both the Crab part in the Tandoori masala properly and keep it aside for half an hour to absorb all the flavours.
- * Now using a iron Shewer, shew both part of the Crab and cook in an Ovalclay Tandoor for 7-8 minutes busting clarified butter on it.
- * Remove from the shewer and serve hot with your choice of Sauces preferably with Mint sauce or Chutney.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION