Hazelnut Pumpkin Pie
This is from the Food Network, Sunny Anderson I believe. I found a similar posted recipe but she didn't have all of the ingredient amounts. This recipe if from the Food Network site. I have made this several times and everyone always loved it.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored coffee creamer (powder-divided)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350.
- To make crust mix graham crackers, sugar, 1 tbs of hazelnut creamer and butter until combined.
- Press into a 9" or 10" spring form pan or cake pan, press evenly along bottom and up sides of pan.
- Filling: mix in order, cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs (1 by 1) and pumpkin puree.
- In a small cup or bowl mix 2 tbs coffee creamer, allspice and salt into the heavy cream and pour into pumpkin mixture blending until combined.
- Pour into crust and bake for 35 minuets or until center is set.
- Allow to cool before serving.