MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces toasted ground hazelnuts
- 2 3⁄4 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 dash salt
- Butter 10 6-ounce ramekins.
- Cream butter with confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in egg yolks one at a time.
- Beat in brandy.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
- Fold toasted nuts, bread crumbs, and salt into the creamed butter mixture.
- Add one third of the egg whites; continue folding.
- Fold in remaining egg whites.
- Turn mixture into ramekins and cover each ramekin with aluminum foil.
- Place in water bath.
- Bake in 350-degree oven 35 to 40 minutes or until puddings are firm.
- To serve, turn warm pudding out of ramekin onto plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Garnish with crème anglaise or fresh strawberries.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note