Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1⁄4 cups rolled oats, not instant
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins (optional)
- 1 1⁄3 cups nutella
- Cream butter and sugars in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- slowly add dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
- Add rolled oats and raisins. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls, about 1 1/2 tsp in each. Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- Spread 1 tsp of nutella on the bottom of a cookie and top with another cookie. Repeat for remaining cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!